S100 Corrosion Protectant
No matter how clean you keep your bike, you always have to be on the lookout for that dreaded “enemy number one”, corrosion. Unless you live in the desert, humidity, salt air, spring road salt and plain old pollution threaten your bike’s “precious metals”.
Just spray on and rub into the areas you want to protect, such as areas like fork tubes, case covers and wheels. You’ll find that S100 Corrosion Protectant won’t rub off easily in the rain and so its protection really lasts. It even dramatically out-performed a famous so called “corrosion fighter”, so this is really the way to protect your investment.
• Regular application protects all motorbike metal parts reliably against new corrosion and stops existing corrosion
• Forms a “self-healing” transparent protection film that closes again immediately after contact and therefore is superior to wax
• Perfectly suited for winter abandonment
• Not aggressive to lacquer, rubber and plastic materials
• Greases and eliminates moisture
• Successfully passed a salt spray test according to DIN 50021 after 2,112 hours