B&B KTM Radiator guard Multi Fit
- Model:250/300 EXC 2 Stroke Year:2008 - 2016
- Model:200 EXC 2 Stroke Year:2012-2013
- Model:250 SX-F Year:2011-2015
- Model:350 SX-F Year:2011-2015
- Model:350 EXC-F Year:2012-2016
- Model:450 SXF Year:2007 - 2015
- Model:505 XCF Year:2007 - 2010
- Model:450/530 EXCR Year:2008+
- Model:450/500 EXC Year:2012-2016
PLEASE NOTE: This style radiator guard does not fit any of the 6 day model dirtbikes. However if you are willing to remove steel radiator brace (black tube frame) these will fit.
B & B Off Road Engineering provides the most advanced radiator protection system available.
B & B RADIATOR GUARDS FEATURE -
1. Maximum side and front impact protection-Using a combination of CNC machined 6000 series 3 dimensional aluminium extrusion and 5000 series alloy plate we have created a system to protect your radiators from virtually every direction
2. Maximum roost and debris protection- Due to the angle fin design in our radiator guards there is very little of the radiator core and veins that are directly exposed to roost, debris and trail side sticks
3. Maximum airflow -B & B Off Roads unique aluminium front louver panel constructed from high strength extrusion allows 3 dimensional fins to be incorporated into the design to mimic the airflow characteristics of the genuine plastic radiator fins
4. Removable finned louver panel- Front panel only requires a few bolts to be loosened to allow for easy removal for cleaning of the radiator
5. Integrated modular construction- Three piece modular construction allows for greater design flexibility eliminating the compromises inherent with one piece designs
6. Easy fitment no mods required- Radiator guards can be fitted in approx ½ hour using basic tools
7. All parts available individually- If you damage any part of the radiator guards our design allows you to purchase only what you require
Radiator Guards will fit with or without genuine KTM Thermo fan. KTM have moved the thermostat on some models which requires a different rear brace which will change the position of mounting. You will be supplied with 2 Right hand side braces. Please use brace that fits best with the positioning of your particular thermostat.